Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm watching back to back Britain's Next Top Model - it's not right, but it's ok.

It's great frivilious telly...who am I trying to kid? I dig this stuff!
But it's good background TV for when I'm writing lots of pitches that will hopefully score me some killer freelance jobs over the next couple of months. Y'see, my man and I were in the too cool for school city of Brighton yesterday looking for a pad to call our own and dude, it's expensive. Like, super expensive.

So, I need to write.
Lots.

We saw lots of places yesterday, a few that were cute and a few that were deffo not, we were even a little bit naughtee and pretended we had more money than we actually did so that we could check out a killer pad with a sea view - oh my stars, it was dee-lish...maybe one day, along with my new york loft apartment!

So, I'm all about the house selling, house hunting and boring snoring grown up stuff that comes with movin', but I'm working on the basis that once we're in, and havin' christmas in Brighton it'll deffo be worth it - I've put in my cosmic order - well, if it works for Noel, there is absolutely every chance it'll work for me, right?

I'm on the Moroccan leg of BNTM right now, those girls seriously don't dig each much, do they? I think Lisa Snowdon is fabulous and far too good for George Clooney, she deffo lucked up on the fabulousness gene, I love her. Even more than Tyra. Yeah, I know.

No comments: