Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What's with the weather?

The weekend brought with it a promise of autumn, a promise which I got so excited about that I went and bought a jumper dress and a yummy pair of pink tights - oh, how I love autumn/winter time. So, why is it that today, wednesday, I am taking the fan back out of the box to stave off this indian-like summer weather I'm experiencing?

Not happy.

I can however, now see. I picked up my glasses yesterday and am really rather loving my new intellectual girl look. I can't quite decide which pair to wear, so I'm alternating between geek girl chic and bling bling queen, depending on mood. I am currently in writer mode which means my hair needs a wash, it's tied back with a pair of old tights, I have toothpaste on my spots and I am generally not looking my hottest - when this status changes, I'll take pics.

No comments: