Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh My Stars.
High School Musical.
New favourite film.

After a day of feature writing - how to say no, must-have mates and a promo piece for Think Pink - I treated myself to time out on the sofa with the most blogged about made-for-TV movie, like ever.

I don't think I could love something more than I now love that film. I can just imagine in the same way as I dug on Grease, watching it a hundred times until I knew all the words, there will be kids across the globe doing exactly the same with this.

I'm jealous, I want to be a kid. I want to watch it a million zillion times. I want to crush on Troy without it being wrong.

Did I mention that I loved this film?

DO you think they'll bring it out on DVD? I've ordered the CD already but I'd like it on DVD now. I'm even contemplating re-watching it on Disney at nine. That's how much I loved it.

No comments: