Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm watching old episodes of The OC, because...well, why not?
I should be writing. and I am, because I'm one of those writer chicks that need noise in the background to y'know, be able to write and all, but The OC is just too good, so I'm not actually writing and instead I'm watching.
And crushing on Seth all over again.

I'm also a little bit vexed, because on my dinner break I thought I'd do a little online shopping. I had ordered a skinny rib boyfriend jumper, a pair of pink glitter pumps and a cute pink shopper that I planned on using as a weekend bag - filled in all the deets etc, then got all the way to pressing 'confirm' only for them to tell me that the site was too busy, they couldn't process the order and to try again later.
Me + badly working websites = Mad.
Why would they do that? Why would you not have a site that actually works when people want to impulse buy and spend a little too much money on things they may not actually need?
Because now I've had time to get angry, I've also had time to re-think the purchases.
Their loss.

Still, in pinker news, I'm really enjoying The OC, I'm writing a feature about Christmas for Mizz mag which is making me feel all festive, I've gone all Trinny and Susannah planning the pink-world website make-over - it's going to be awesome, and, I'm going to go see Last Kiss this weekend - I heart Zach Braff.
In fact, he hearts me.
How do I know? Because yesterday, he accepted me as a friend on Myspace.
Do you know what that means? That, albeit for a nano second, he had to decide whether to accept me or not, he did, which can only mean one thing...he hearts me, wants to write a complex, slightly inward gazing but still super cool film about me and cast me in the leading role so that he has to kiss me. A lot.
Personally, I'm not entirely adverse to that happening. In fact, Zach? Call me.

No comments: