Friday, October 27, 2006

Still lovin' my hair.
I really did do lots of work too. And while previous Fridays have been spent with the lovely Vix and Adam, I'm all snuggled on the sofa with a blankie and warm soy milk tonight and I'm watching something called Make Me A Model.
I like Fearne.
She's cool and not too try-hard.
Now, I heart America's Next Top Model mostest, and just when I think each cycle can't get any better, it does.
This however, is a poor, poor imitation with boys.
Except, while I'm wanting to hate it, I'm really liking it. Isn't that always the way?
I'm lovin' Waz.
I don't really understand what's going on, think there must be a week day programme or something, but I do know there is some serious cheek bone-age going on.

Do you know, I'm quite possibly the best girlfriend in all of girlfriendsville.
Yes, I do put my boyfriend in the Boyfriend Cupboard, but this, as I'm sure you'll understand, is for his own good. Nope, I really am good because I bought tickets for the man to see his very favourite author of all time, Stephen King.
I've never read a single Stephen King book, which were we to be married would officially be grounds for divorce, but while we're in the stages of co-habiting the man thinks he can still encourage me to become a fan. It's not that I doubt the dude's ability, he seems legendary, but I don't do scary. Fact.
Inspector Morse makes me hide behind the sofa, reading scary is more scary x 100.
But the man is practically kissing feet in response to the ticket.
I'm good.
It's not even his bday in a weeks time, it's mine. Which just goes to show that just because I'm an only child, I only think of myself. Although if it does encourage him to consider that trip to see the Pink Castle at Disneyland, Paris, that I dream about on a regular basis, then y'know, cool.

So, the Make Me a Model programme is now doin' some Marie Antoinette style catwalk thing. The photographer judge is shocking. Not only has he got some pretensious made-up name, he looks stoopid wearing silly sunglasses indoors.

I'd like to see Marie Antoinette.
J'adore Sophia Ford Coppla. She's a true inspir-o girl and is a crazy-assed talent. The reviews however, haven't been entirely positive. I'm not normally big on reviews, I can make up my own mind thank you very much. But there hasn't been one good one - not on the blogs I read, not in the press. The soundtrack is killer though, and the outfits and attention to detail in terms of fancy fashion look incredible, so on that basis alone, I think it's worth seeing.

I also have new additions to the handbag.
On a recent shopping trip with my mumma who bought me dee-lish winter attire for my bday, I bought myself make up. It really is the best present to self.
I bought Benefit Eye zings in dark which give me wowzer eyebrows, Benetint that make my lips look all bee-stung and on the recommendation of lil miss ComeOutTonite, I bought Benefit Get Bent Lash which I love, love, love. I feel like a 1950's glam girl. I have no money, but damn, I look cute.

No comments: