Sunday, October 22, 2006

Question time

The fabulous-o Mavis B is all about the questions, and while I'm under the duvet listening to rain and alternating between book and 'puter, so am I...

* . . About You . . *

Eye Color::Chocolate brown
Hair Color:: Black, for today at least...
Height:: 5ft 9in - model height according to miss Banks
Favorite Color::Pink, natch.
Screen Name:: Lillie Divine!
Favorite Band:: Oh, that's ridiculous, like I can choose just 1...for today though, I'll choose My Chemical Romance, that decision is subject to constant change so don't quote me on it 'k?
Favorite Movie:: Moulin Rouge
Favorite Show:: Again, so difficult to choose - right now, X Factor...I love the cheese!
Your Car:: I'm not a drivin' kind of girl just yet, but when I pass, I'd like a lil pink smart car - how adoreable would that be?
Your Hometown:: Portsmouth
Your Present Town:: Southsea
Your Crushes First Name:: Crushes is plural right? Oh there are too many, crush of choice today is the bleach blonde lead singer of My Chemical Romance. Sigh.
Your Grade:: A*
Your Style:: Yep, it's most deffo mine!

* . . Have You Ever . . *

Sat on your rooftop?: And kicked off some moss?! No, I haven't as that would be very dangerous on a terraced house...
Kissed someone in the rain?: I have, it's most deffo one of my most favourite things to do!
Danced in a public place?: The man and I do it all the time, in shopping centres, on the beach, in the street...
Smiled for no reason?: I'm always smiling and love to smile at strangers, Sandi Thom was right, it does confuse people - don't let it stop you though!
Laughed so hard you cried?: All of the time!
Peed your pants after age 8?: That's not something you should ever admit to, even if you have, is it? I'll say no, but I do in fact actually mean yes!
Written a song?:: I have actually, lyrics though, I'm not too good with tunes...
Sang to someone for no reason?: Again..all of the time
Performed on a stage?:I have! My first taste of fame was as Mary in the school nativity, I was also in a marching band and we used to perform on stage all the time!
Talked to someone you don't know?: All the time, especially at bus stops!
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Yep, I don't ever want to miss out on knowing people I think look, sound, are fabulous!
Made out in a theatre?: If by that, you mean smooched in a cinema, well, yes I have!
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: I love rollerskating and have a cute-ass retro pair that I use to skate along the seafront!
Been in love?: I am, it's really rather nice!

* . . Who was the last person to . . *

Say HI to you?: My next door neighbour when I put the recycling out earlier!
Tell you, I love you?: The man, this morning *blush*
Kiss you?: The man
Hug you?: The man
Tell you BYE?: My mate Sarah on the phone
Write you a note?: Baily in the front of a book
Take your photo?: Vix on her phone Friday night, which I then made her delete instantly!
Call your cell phone?: Sarah
Buy you something?: Baily - hot chocolate and a book - the very best combination!
Go with you to the movies?: The man - we went to see The Departed, never been so jumpy, so much blood and shooting, not a film for me!
Sing to you?: Martin on Friday night singing me 'Your Song' in the style of Ewan McGregor!
Write a poem about you?:The man, he writes cute lil odes and poems to me a lot, I'm a luck lady!
Text message you?: Adam to tell me how well him and Abs did in the Great South Run this morning while I lay in bed reading my book. Me bad.

* . . What's the last . . *

Time you laughed?: At the advert for The Catherine Tate show, I have tears in our eyes just talking about it, y'know the Granny sketch? My friend Vix has a granny just like her!
Time you cried?: Oh, I cry all the time so I have no real recollection of the last time!
Movie you watched?: Slap her she's French - I loved it!
Joke you told?: Recalling the Catherine Tate granny sketch to the man!
Song you've sang?: My Chemical Romance - it was just on the chart show - it's at number one and everything! Does that mean no one who originally liked them three years ago, will like them now? I don't know how the rules work with the cool kids, I just know it's my most favourite song right now!
Time you've looked at the clock?: just then when you asked!
Drink you've had?: Green tea
Number you've dialed?: oh I don't know, I haven't rang anyone, they rang me...
Book you've read?: Last book was The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
Food you've eaten?: Sunday lunch
Flavor of gum chewed?: IK don't chew gum, I do occasionally eat softmints though
Shoes you've worn?: My big pink fluffy slippers
Store you've been in?: Erm...The Co-op yesterday for some soya milk
Thing you've said?: I'd love one, ta chico!

* . . Can You . . *

Write with both hands?: Oh if only I could, think how much more I could write?!! I'm just left handed!
Whistle?: Barely
Blow a bubble?: Yes!
Roll your tounge in a circle?: Oh aye!
Cross your eyes?: yes - but it makes me go dizzy!
Touch your tounge to your nose?: Nope!
Dance?: Hell yeah..ive got the moves!!
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: Yes, but it does not make me a very good person...
Speak a different language?: A little French, well quite a bit actually, but not enough to say it's a second language or anything...
Impersonate someone?: Err...no.
Prank call people?: What am I, 12?
Make a card pyramid?: not a chance, I have no patience...
Cook anything?: pesto pasta

* . . Finish The Line . . *

If i were a ...: rich girl..na na na na na na na na na na na na na
I wish ...: I owned a pink Marc Jacob bag - I also wish for all the important stuff like world peace and happiness and health for my family and friends and all that, but have you seen that cute-ass MJ bag??
I am ...: the one and only - I heart Chesney
My heart is ...: huge and full of love

No comments: