Sunday, October 08, 2006

After yet another uneventful home hunting trip to Brighton on Friday, the man and I are slightly glum...I'm trying really hard to think pink about it all, but I think we might have to wait until we can actually afford ourselves something more than a cardboard box. Boo.

So to console myself, I am catching up on America's Next Top Model and X Factor and eating a few blocks of Green and Blacks dark chocolate.
Happy days.

There is good news though, I have a writer's fork.
My friend and I had our tarot cards and palms read on the beach yesterday and apparently, I have a writer's fork. On both hands.
That officially means I'm a writer. So there.
She also told me I had a strong business mind and that I was a lucky person, (there was no sign of a lush pad with sea views though, so not that lucky) she told me I was going to be published in the next year and that I would receive recognition and success.
I was very impressed but I am officially a sucker for anything like that. I think it has something to do with my inability to make decisions, but compared to others, she was pretty much on the money.

Brief interlude: I'm loving The Unconventionals in Louis group and the boyband with four members who sung God only knows.

Tomorrow though, I'm officially lil miss pro-active. I am going to set aside time each day to edit my fiction, I'm going to pitch my butt off like crazy to mags around the world and I'm going to stop watching TV.
Yeah right.
I am, however only going to watch 2 hours a day in the hope that it will make me more selective about my viewing and free up more time to work on pink domination.

Today however, I shall continue watching Simon's group. I do love the lil dude from Brookside and Ashley although his voice may grate on me after a while...Oh I'd love to be a judge on this programme...

No comments: