Thursday, December 21, 2006

Boo.
I should be in Londinium today looking at the 2nd book of pink fabulousness and partaking in a lil cocktail drinkin' with the coolest ed-girl in editorsville, xcept the snots have turned into an all singin', all dancing carnival of germs - I've got a swollen face, redder-than-rudolf nose, I can't swallow, have a cough that sounds like I smoke 60 a day - I don't, smoking is bad, I sound ridiculous and it feels like my head might explode, which is why I'm not going to try and even function my highly medicated brain right now so instead, yet again, I've nicked Sam's quiz...

1:WHAT MADE YOU SMILE YESTERDAY?
a message from swanks reminding me how luck I am to have friends like him...

2: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 8 THIS MORNING?
coughing and sneezing. A lot.

3: WHAT WERE YOU DOING 15 MINUTES AGO?
Blowing my nose and emailin' the gorgeous ed-girl back who had told me it was more than ok if I didn't make it into the offices today. I'm gutted, I was so looking forward to it. Boo.

4: SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 1995?
I left school! That makes me much old!

5: LAST THING YOU SAID ALOUD?
'Yes please' to a cup of lemsip made by the man. He gets a 'tick v.g' for nursing ability today.

6: HOW MANY DIFFERENT THINGS DID YOU DRINK TODAY?
Just water...

7: WHERE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND(s) RIGHT NOW?
All my bff's are at work...

8: WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?
white

9: LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
a jersey dress in DP - it was in the sale and looks fab with tights and my pink glitter shoes!

10: LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I got lots of gifts for my bday, I was a lucky lady!

12: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR CHANGE?
In my cute Heidi Seeker pink mixtape purse

13: WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?
Baltic cold, I wouldn't know exactly what with not having gone out, but it look real chilly!

14: BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Praline and cream B&J

15: SOMETHING YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT?
My book hitting the shops on the 3rd Jan!

16: LAST RAINBOW YOU SAW?
It was the biggest, baddest rainbow on a trip to London with Miss Sally, Swanks and Chevverchops - it was magical, and marks a magical day...

17: WHAT SIZE SHOE DO YOU WEAR?
8, I am officially miss big feet!

18: DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS?
no, I'm an only child...

19.ARE YOU VERY RANDOM?
on a lot of occasions, yes I am!

20: DO YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR HAIR?
I'm obsesso 'bout cuttin' my hair - don't want it short tho, I've done that and don't dig it!

21: ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 25?
Sadly, yes - only by three years tho!

22: DO YOU TALK A LOT?
Me? Never! Erm...Yes.

23: DO YOU WATCH THE OC?
I do indeed. I heart it mostest and have box sets and everything!

24: DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME HAVE AN '' X '' IN IT?
no

25: DO YOU KNOW ANYONE CALLED STEVE?
I do, in fact some the steve's in my world are most deffo VIPs!

26: DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS?
All the time!

27: ARE YOU TICKLISH?
very!

28: ARE YOU TYPICALLY A JEALOUS PERSON?
There is an element of green eyed monster about me, but I'm so much better than I was!

29: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "J":
Jon, a super cool dude who is redesigning my website!

31: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS?
My mumma

33: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
I do, not all the time though obviously.

34: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
I have wavy hair that is in constant need of GHDs

35: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
Rufus Wainwright - I am so stupidly excited!

36: WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
All the people in my world are cool!

37: WHAT SAYING DO YOU SAY A LOT
You're a shocker - mainly to Swanks, because frankly, that's what he is!

38: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a belgium bun, but the worst thing? I couldn't taste it - how wasteful is that?

39: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
I started to coz I L.O.V.E Jake Gyllenhall, but it freaked me out so I went to sleep instead!

40: DO YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW?
If I feel better, I will pop into work tomorrow to share pressies but won't be staying long, I'll be getting right back to bed!

41: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
Only for bargains!

43: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
To the man, I only ever say it if I mean it...

44: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
I should be in London, sippin' cocktails. Bah.

45: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Lilly, Clarkey,

46: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
I do! but then I am a hopeless romantic!

47.ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
No, I sleep really light!

48: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD
I've only ever been on a skateboard once when my mate Dave tried to teach me, I was black and blue the next day - never again!

49: WHAT KIND OF CELLPHONE DO YOU HAVE?
A nokia n90 - means I cancheck emails on the go and is a lil bit more prettier than a blackberry!

50: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
Gwen Stefani - I love it!

51: ARE YOU CURRENTLY DEPRESSED?
Nope, just stupidly snotty!

No comments: