Sunday, December 10, 2006



The man and I have been having some moving/house type issues and while all is exciting in Think Pink world - not too many sleeps 'til release day now! - the housey borin' snorin' stuff is starting to make us both a lil bit messy and stressy with each other.

So... in order to save him a stint in the boyfriend cupboard and me getting shouted at for y'know, breathing...today, the man and I decided to go to the cinema and see The Holiday.

NEW FAVOURITE FILM ALERT!

Ohmystars, j'adore.

I cried after 10 minutes in, and only really stopped to laugh out loud at Jack Black, who is really, really funny.
It's just beee-yoou-tiful.
Kate and Cameron are equally as awesome and I even felt my heart melt a little for Jude Law.
Only a little though, he's a bad man.

It's a funny, clever and poigniant film and is better than Bridget Jones.
There, I said it.
And I LOVE Bridget Jones.

I'm going to see it again tomorrow because I was so sad that it was over - I'm also gonna ask Miss Sally, Swanks and Chevverchops if they're free on Tuesday to go watch it again - I'm going to go every night of the week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey gorgeous Clarky!

I'd be happy to go tomorrow (will discuss at work to arrange?), although the ever-caustic Mark Kermode gave The Holiday a blooper of a review on Saturday on the Culture Show. I was so disappointed when I heard his review, although it did make me laugh quite a lot, as I've been wanting to see it so much! See you in the morning Miss C!