Saturday, December 09, 2006

So, I had yesterday off.
I think the dream team at my publishers will be mucho pleased NOT to receive Lisa mail for one whole day.
I think, actually I know, that I have been super keen-o girl in my sending of 'so, we could do this...' or 'What happens if..' emails...

I'm working all weekend on deadlines, so yesterday was Christamas shopping day - oh and a bit of pampering too, well, it would be rude not to really wouldn't it? I am a total internet shopping girl, so most of my presents have been bought from the comfort of my sofa but there were a few that needed a little more attention.
The shops were heaving.
I'm so not bah-humbug about Christmas, in fact I heart the lights and prettiness of it all mostest, but people get so grumpy - hello, it's Christmas, season of good cheer and all that, NOT the season of pushing me out the way to get served.
Beside the pushing and shoving, I was all done in relatively good time allowing for some serious waxing, eyebrow shaping and new hair-do makin'.

Once again, Mark the hairdresser was too-cool-for-school.
He'd been to see Dita Von Teese a couple of weeks before, so we were discussing her for like, forever. I'm not sure who was crushing on her most, me or him.
I heart Dita so I was a crazy shade of envy green bout missin' out on seeing her, he said I could tag along next time she's over here - he's got contacts y'know. I would very much like that.
I once again have the cutest, most flattering hair-do in hairdoville to make sure I'm the cutest version of me for the festive season and after some serious waxing and a little bit of pain - scrap that - a whole lot of pain, I'm now a fuzz-free Lisa - wohhoo.
Do you know what I love most about getting waxed? When you climb into your bed with freshly-washed sheets and you slide about because you're hairless - that's what I did last night and it was blissful. That was after a night of dizzy water and yummy food at a friends house - mmm.

I don't think I've shouted about how much I love the new TT album yet...I love it!
Shine is my stand-out track. It makes me march.
I love to march.
I used to be a majorette AND I was in a marching band, that's how much I love to march.

My Pops taped the' Audience with Take That' while I was away and I loved that too.
So much so I've watched it twice.

No comments: