Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This week has been bee-yoou-tiful.
Of course, there are always little things that could become huge, black clouds if you were to let 'em, the trick is to not let them, because when you don't, and you celebrate the fab stuff, life is bee-yoou-tiful.
Fact.

Fr'instance....

I worked from home yesterday as I had a document to finish for my Tuesday job, being at home meant I missed hanging out with my favourite ladies in the office, Chevverchops and miss Sally, but it did mean I got work done. I got the cutest email from the lovely miss Sally who said how rude and wrong it was I wasn't there.
Cute.

I met with a friend who greeted me with pink flowers, he was in a playful mood and we were running down the street and people were looking and it didn't even matter because my friend has had some tough stuff going on recently, so to see him so super smiley was cuteness personified. We then drank continental hot chocolate at my very favourite chocolate cafe.
I love my friend.
I love this cafe.
I really love this new-found hot chocolate.
It's not even drinkable, you have to scoop it out. It's heaven right here on earth. If I never have another hot chocolate in my life it wouldn't matter. It's that dee-lish.

I also had some sweet, sweet news that made my heart swell as big it could possibly stretch.
Two people who I totes adore, met.
I didn't set them up or anything they met in a club, but they are both so beautiful inside and out that they were always destined to meet. I look forward to following their progress minus any meddling from me, even though I'm totes bursting-at-the-seams to shoot cupid arrows at both of them and for them to live happily ever after, because they both deserve the very best.

I hopped on a bus to town today and it was my favourite driver, she is always so happy and smiley and really loves her job.
I love those people mostest.
She had decked out her bus in crazy Christmas atire. It all flashed and sang carols, including her waistcoat and it made me smile a huge grin.
Everyone that got on the bus smiled, everyone we passed as we drove by smiled, it was officially the smile bus.

I had lunch with the Vix, who despite pooey house stuff is still the sparkliest, most gorgeous person to hang with. I showed her my book of pink lovliness, I've only got one copy so I get really worried 'bout getting fingerprints and stuff on it - she gushed and then threatened to bend the page corners. Boo.

I'm such a Monica when it comes to books.
I could never write in a book, I could never bend the corners of pages and I could never eat and read just in case I got sticky fingers on it, that's how much I love books.
We ate cheesy chips - oh, how I love the cheesy chips.
Not as much as chocolate, but quite a lot. I do eat fruit too y'know, but nobody cares 'bout how great an apple tastes do they?

FYI: My life is not all about the cafes and lunches, y'know.
Honest.

Anyway, these are just a few of the bee-yoou-tiful things that have happened this week and look, it's only Wednesday! I've still got a haircut booked with my favourite hairdresser on Friday to come yet - happy, happy days.

No comments: