Saturday, December 09, 2006

It seems I am without a social life.
Boo.
The man is going for a work do in the middle of nowhere, and eveyone else seems to have work-related Christmas functions or just have plans that don't involve me, how rude.
So it seems tonight, I'm all about the X Factor and a bag of white malteasers.
It could be a whole lot worse, right?

My prediction is Leona to win, Ben second and Ray to go star in a pantomine version of Cinderella very soon. I won't be voting though, I lost interest in the whole ringing in thing when I couldn't save Eaton Road.
I still heart them mostest.

Anyway, while I watch the Xtra Factor - like I say, no social life - I have yet another Q&A thingy - yay!

If I had to be stuck in a lift with either David Gest or Michael Jackson, I'd choose...
Holy Focaccia - it has to be David Gest - he is a legend.
Fact.

The person who would play me in a film of my life would be...
Kelly Osbourne - she would be too cool for school!

My X-Factor audition song would be...
Coco-cabana - Barry Manilow - I'd shimmy myself silly!

The celebrity I would most like to get drunk with is...
Lauren Laverne. I heart her.

Britney should...
stop hangin' with Paris. She bad.

Prada or Primark...
Primark, I love me the Primark!
Although if I were ever in a position to afford Prada, I'd like to think I could wear both and work them equally as well!

The most fabulous item in my wardrobe is...
Are my two pairs of pink-sparkly shoes from Primark!

Ugg boots are...
Like wearing slippers outside - they ain't pretty but they sure are comfy!

My TV dinner of choice is...
Sweet and sour chicken and a huge portion of seaweed, oh wait, actually it's Pud Thai - that's my new favourite

The last three things I bought on my credit card were...
Tix for Swanks and I to go see Rufus Wainwright in February, Clinique products in Debenhams so I could get the freebie brush set and a train ticket to London

If I were Prime Minister I would...
make Friday nights, Singstar nights - the word would be a better place.


Oh, I got asked earlier, via emailage, 'bout my NanNoWriMo project.
Me bad.
I better own up now, I didn't meet the 50,000 wd target - I got to 38,000 - I don't actually think it's going to be anymore words than that, so technically I have met my target!
It's been put in the drawer 'til after Christmas now, where I'm hoping that the editing fairies will sprinkle pink sparkles of fabulousity and make it a masterpiece, coz right now...
well, right now, it is not.

No comments: