Wednesday, December 20, 2006

T'was the week before Christmas and...
I have germs.

This is nothing new. As I am officially a mucus makin' monster.
Despite taking 3 vitamin C pills a day, eating oranges and drinking lots of water, once again I'm a poorly girl. I've got an ear, nose and throat infection that is causing serious suckerfercation.

I am however, consoling myself with: images of the newly single Adam Brody – messy haired, boy-shaped fabulousness - could the dude be any cuter? Gwen Stefani's new album, The Sweet Escape and a bumper copy of Grazia magazine.

I'm also tempted, in my 'feeling sorry for self' state, to open the Christmas pressie that Swanks gave me today.
It's from the supes swanks stationer, Smythson and is in a tres adoreable package that is simply fantastical in itself, if there were to be nothing inside it wouldn't matter, it's that dee-lish! I'm not going to open it though, it's under the tree looking all goregeous.

To add to my personal 'get well soon' regime that I'm creating, I received the best snail mail today – miss Sabine who is queen of the customised mailage has sent me a crimbo/book parcel of pink gorgeouisity! Sorry miss Sabine, but I couldn't resist opening it and it has officially made me a whole lot better - Not only did I get a christmas card and a good luck book card, Sabine had made me a bee-youu-tiful bracelet to match my birthday pressie and sent me a pink glass heart which is now my official good luck charm for all things book!

On the subject of books and post, the fabbo peeps at Simon&Shuster in Americano have sent me an advanced reader copy of Rachel Cohn's new book, Cupcake today too! I cannot wait to finish up for Crimbo so I can read it! If you haven't read any of Rachel's books I totes recommend them, especially Gingerbread - she's awesome! I'm hoping to score an interview with her writer-girl self for www.pink-world.co.uk in the new year, I shall try not to gush.

The website is gonna be rockin' and rulin' on Jan 3rd, once you've got your hands on a copy of Think Pink come on over to the site and join the pink parade - there will be interviews with some too-cool-for-school chicas, some killer goodies to give away, news of my interpipe tour and your chance to become a Pink Lady - put it in your diaries now!

Have I told you how much I'm looking forward to my new favourite programme, 'Ugly Betty' starting in the new year? I haven't seen it yet, but my Americano friends tell me
it's every kinda wonderful and having seen the recent trailers, I just know I'm gonna love it, oh I love me a fabulous TV show that I can become totes obsesso over!

Back later, have some serious nose blowin' to do, and that ain't attractive!

No comments: