Thursday, October 04, 2007

Before I start, I have to positively gush about how much I LOVE the Radio 1 double CD of covers - I got it this morning and it's been on repeat all day...



My favourites are:
Lola by Robbie Williams - the song is my favourite song in the ENTIRE world and yes, it was the absolute reason why I named my first ever fictitious character Lola! I also heart RW a whole lot so, for me, it's quite possibly the dream combination and makes my heart all kinds of happy!

Cupid by Amy Winehouse - I love anything this woman does, well apart from creating a matted hair-do on top of her noggin and hurting herself obv.

Careless Whisper by Gossip - so, so good. 'nuff said.

Ray of Light
by Natasha Bedingfield - I am lovin' this muchos much.

Actually, there's not a single song I'd skip and that's pretty much unheard of for me, what with me being a fickle fickler of fickleness! It's my totes recommended purch of the month, beside the HSM2 soundtrack of course, but seriously, that's a no-brainer right? because surely EVERYONE should own a copy of that by now!
This pimpage has not even been bought by r1 types - I paid proper pennies for my cd and everything, that's how much I'm diggin' it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Lisa Your blog has made me feel good for the day the picture of you is beautiful. I would love to be in your handbag and see you when you are doing your signing. Along with the 'new handbag' Im throughly cheered up. I must be a frustrated writer but only the book signing and partying bit. xx