Monday, October 01, 2007

So much to tell - so hold on tight, and I'll take you on a whistle stop tour of Lisa World right now...

This weekend The Man and I were in the beee-youtiful city of Bath at the Bathkidslitfest - muchos fun and fabulousness. Highlights included: staying in The Strawberry Room of our B&B - it was top to bottom pinkness. Literally. Personally, I don't think you can ever have enough pink in the world, but apparently, according to The Man, you absolutely can. It was pink chintz-tastic!
Meeting Eoin Colfer - super cool, Irish author dude who wrote Artimis Fowl, The Man was beside himself! Amanda Lees' How to be a Goddess session - I got a trainee goddess sticker and everything, it was brilliant! If you haven't read her book Kumari - Goddess of Gotham I highly recommend it!
We also went to see Cathy Cassidy who had queues out the door - mucho popular lady, and super scary Neil Gaiman who was really rather hot for an older man, in fact, I think I've got a crush.
I'd have liked to have seen Louise Rennison too, but she was on at the same time as Amanda Lees. Boo.

I am in LOVE with the city of Bath. Fact.
It's olden days with fabulous-o shops, Johnny Depp has a home there - happy days,
and if I needed another reason to love it, which I don't, but if I did, check out this pic that my adoreable Mizz Ed, Julie took when she went to Bath the week before...





Things I'm lovin' at the mo...

Bath - both the city and the bubble-filled bathing type...
Walkers Sunbites in Onion and Rosemary flavour - yumsville.
Re-discovering this on Youtube:



I LOVED it when it came out but I'm lovin' it so much more now! I'm making it part of my daily routine to either watch it or listen to it once a day - total pink thinkin' fabulousness!

No comments: