Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yesterday, I had a totes chick flick fest of fabulousness - Clueless, Princess Diaries and 13 going on 30 - it was the stuff of blimmin' dreams.

I'd forgotten how much I freakin' love Clueless!
As in LOVE it!
It was my bud Izzi and I's ultimate teen movie back in the day - every generation has THE movie that is totally theirs - y'know, the the movie that they recite lines from, borrow vocab from, sing the soundtrack from - and Clueless was most deffo ours.
And 12 years on, I'm still doing it - The Man emerged from his writer-boy room and caught me reciting entire scenes to myself!

Clueless is most deffo in my Think Pink, happy-girl vanity case for future glum days - LOVE it!

Because I have busy, busy, busy friends, last night was the first of my birthday celebrations - whoop, whoop!
It was the very gorgeous Martin's birthday last week and it's the too-cool-for-school Vix's bday next week so combined, we had a joint evening of muchos fun times!

Unfortunately for the quality of the blog, but fortunately for all of us involved, there is no photographic evidence of last night's proceedings, which is really, really good news seeing as there was A LOT of dizzy water consumed!

The absolute highlight of the evening was a wine-covered chocolate button being slapped on Vix's forehead...I'm trying not to make it one of those 'had to be there' moments which I HATE people telling me about, but now I've typed it, I've realised there are no words and no way of telling you how funny that moment actually was...
We also did Singstar which you know is my most favourite thing in the world and as always Vix and I did our so-much-like-Ronan-it's-like-he was-in-the-room rendition of Father and Son - we are so good!

The very gorgeous Martin, who looking muchos HOT, HOT, HOT in a shirt and tank top combo also shared his AMAZING news with The Man and I - he's got a cool-ass new job in Ireland and is moving there in November - whoop, whoop!
I'm really rather sad that one of my most kind-hearted, best-dressed, best buds will no longer be livin' in the same town, but this year has been a tough one and he totally deserves new, fabulous adventures and the best bit, I get a new penpal and I LOVE penpals AND The Man and I get to go visit him at Christmas time - love Ireland, love Martin - happy days!



Martin and Vix in a rare non-dizzy water moment!

In other news: Recommended reading: I nicked The Tao of Pooh book from Adam's house last night and it's brilliant, I can't put it down!



Despite those bad posties going on strike and ruining my morning post buzz, yesterday made up for it when I got post from Knit and Destroy!



I ordered two pink knitted hair bows and they came in the most fabulous wrapping, with a letter on cupcake notepaper from the gorgeous creator, Miss Kandy - what's not to love about that kind of post?!!




I will take pictures of me modelling the cute accessories from Cutesville as soon as possible...

Anyhoo...I'm back to Lola world now, catch ya laters!

No comments: