Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The world is most deffo a brighter shade of pink this week...

Germs have officially been banished - whoop, whoop!

It's my birthday on Saturday - wohhhooooo! I love birthdays!

And the Man and I went to Weymouth this weekend to visit his fam - we ate a LOT of food and went to the fair!

I LOVE the fair.



I love the smell of candyfloss, doughnuts and fried onions, I love the whirring and bright lights of the rides, I love the bad europop soundtrack that's always playing and I love, love, love the shoot 'em up games.

The Man, like the knight in shining armor that he is, won his fair maiden, that's me, a stuffed dog!

The Man's Mum's Man won her a toy bagpuss.

I, however, won nothing, nada.



Load 'em up Lisa they call me!



I didn't win. Sad days.



In other news:
November is NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month! It's a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.

Loads of fabulous people are taking part, including uber cool author of The Princess Diaries, Meg Cabot and my new author boy crush, Neil Gaiman, and now, me too! This year I will be working on the first draft of my next Lola Love book, safe in the knowledge that over 80,000 people will be working on their book too!

To find out more, and to join in, head over to the NaNoWriMo website: www.nanowrimo.org Let me know too, and we can be NaNoWriMo buds!

Oh, and a big, huge, glitter-filled THANK YOU to absolutely everyone that has sponsored me, supported me, attended my events and helped me to raise £1,474 s'far for The Childrens Society! Wohhhooooo!

There's still time to sponsor me: www.justgiving.com/pinklisaclark
as I'm off to NYC on Friday 9th Nov, and will be doing the 13 mile half marathon on the 10th - I'm so excited! I get to hang out with my fabulous-o email bud Keris, walk the streets of my favourite city, while raising money for my favourite charity, with a teensy bit of time for shopping and meeting my bud Roland and the fabulous boys from Fredflare...Happy, happy days!

No comments: