Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm not being a slackster I promise, I'm just being a non-procrastinator, which is a totally new experience for me!

I've got a crazy amount of work deadlines - books and magazines - so am working really hard at the moment. I know, how modern?
Hopefully, after Monday, I'll be able to resume a normal existence of blog reading and TV watchin' but 'til then, this pink lady has bills to pay, and that means work! Still, it's not like I have to work in a borin' snorin' office, I'm hauled up on my sofa bed under a pink blankie listening to the Clueless soundtrack on repeat!

Oh, and I do have man flu bought home from The Man's office. Grr.

I will tell you all about my cousin's 18th, my trip to see Kylie's White Diamonds, my fabulous post, my new zine discovery and other random things of nonsense next week, promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, looking forward to the zine recs!
& I LOVE Clueless and its soundtrack, total nostalgia! x