Tuesday, October 09, 2007



I LOVE Take That and I HEART this song so much.

I'm also muchos excited about seeing the film Stardust that's it's from.
The Man and I went to see Neil Gaiman at the Bathkidslitfest last week - he's the dude that wrote the book the film is based on - he was awesome and if you haven't read the book, I totes recommend it, you've got a week and a half before the film comes out!

I shall continue the lovin' theme by sharin' other things I'm crushin' on right now...

The Sugarbabes new song - so, so good.

The bigger-than-life-size poster of Take That in the M&S window - yumsville.

Pom pom making - I've been making them as decoration for a friend's b-day pressie, just call me craft girl.

Kate Nash - she's talented, cool, funny and has uber cool dress sense...

Staring at the stars
- get yourself a rug and a blankie and go star hopping - make a wish!

My camera - it's still such a thing of beauty. I've got nothing to take pictures of at the moment though, due to the fact I'm tied to my desk, literally, writing and eating Jaffa Cakes wearing the same baggy track pants and tee I wore yesterday. And that is so not photograph-able.

What you lovin' at the moment?

No comments: