Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm still not talking about it, but I've finished a version of the fiction I don't entirely dislike. Whoop, whoop.

Now it has to go to ed-girl who will do what ed-girls do and cover it in red pen, it's just like being back at blimmin' school!

I'm also no longer producing green snot, which let me tell you was just wrong, and to celebrate my first day of not wearing track pants and the hoodie that's the size of a small country, The Man took me to see Stardust.

Oh my stars!



It's the most magical, funny, amazing film you will ever see!
It's not the same as the book, and I do recommend you read the book because it's ace. In fact, I have my first ever author-boy crush on Neil Gaiman The Man persuaded me to go see him at The Bathkidslitfest, and now I'm crushing.
1. Because he's rather fabulous looking
2. Because he writes books that I LOVE
3. Because he used to live opposite my Cousin Vix's house in Portchester, and now he's an amazingly huge author boy - that's super, super-inspiring.

Anyhoo, the film...so, so good, different to the book, but in a very good way.

I also remembered how much I love Claire Danes - I loved her in my-so-called-life, I loved her in Romeo and Juliet and now I LOVE her in this movie - she rocks.
The Stardust website is also worth taking a look at too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the TT song 'Rule the world'...it's so so beautiful!
:)