Monday, October 08, 2007

Welcome to Lisa's Procrastination Station!

This is a new feature and one that I'm sensing may become a regular fixture now that I'm writing fiction, because while writing fiction is muchos fun, it's very hard.

When you see the PS symbol - you'll absolutely know I should be doing something else!

Really, I just can't kick my bee-hind today. So, instead of forcing myself to write words which of course is what I absolutely should do, I'm gonna work at channeling my inner superstar and pretend I'm being interviewed for Smash Hits...Atch, is that even still around??

Anyhoo...

1.When did you wake up?

About 6am, I had a scary dream and accidentally kicked the wardrobe door waking myself up - ohhch.

2. Who’s car were you in last?

Manda's new Chelsea tractor - it's the size of a small country, you'd think she was having 10 babies, not 1!

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?

The Man might get a cheeky peck if he's lucky!

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm working a homage to Blondie today - it's a long black tee with a silver 70s punk girl print. Rock on.

8. Last movie you watched?

Factory Girl - surprised myself at how much I liked Sienna Miller. I don't like her as a rule. The film was great but did kill a few illusions of Andy Warhol I previously had. Boo.

9. Last thing you ate?

Tangtastics - a whole bag. To myself.
Is that bad?!
They were deelish, so actually I don't even care.

11. Where did you sleep last night?

In my bed, which I have dubbed "The Vortex" for how comfortable it is, except when I have scary dreams and wake myself up, obv.

13. Are you happy right now?

Not totally. Ideally, I'd like to go back to bed and start today all over. I'd also like to have finished writing chapter 20 but neither of these things are possible today. In general though, life is really rather lovely.

14. What did you say last?
"...No! Really? I don't believe you!..."

15. Where is your phone?

On the sofa...

16. What was the last museum you went to?

The one in Edinbro with the Andy Warhol exhibition - Awesome!

17. What color are your eyes?

Chocolate brown.

19. How was your weekend?

Nice.
Lots of yummy food, bingo, two rows of knitting, Ugly Betty and X-Factor and fab friends.

20. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Luckily, not never - been out with some shockers but they didn't harm the heart, just the self-esteem - boo to bad boys. Shaggy haired, book reading indie boys are the bestest by far.

21. Who/what do you dislike currently?

The new Li'l Chris vid - have you seen it? jeez. That girl group on the X Factor who Simon has blatantly put through because he fancies them, People who don't have manners - oohh that makes me mad, people who choose to be ignorant and disrespectful of other people and what we're doing to the environmentals and people who don't Think Pink obv.

24. What is your favorite store?

I love nothing more than a fabulous online accessory store - heidiseeker, knit and destroy, Princess Sparklepants are amongst my favourites...


33. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?

I don't drink, unless it's pink champagne obv.

34. When is your birthday?

November 3rd - that's in a minute peeps and I LOVE presents!

35. How tall are you?
5' 9"

40. Who made you laugh today?

My ed-girl's pics of her bday party on Friday over at Facebook - muchos funny!

41. Do you have any expensive jewelry?

Why? Are you plotting to rob me? I don't actually - I'm all about the plastic, but am obviously not adverse to anything white gold with diamonds!

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

I'm an only child - No, I'm not spoilt, and yes, I can share ok?!!!

54. What was your favorite subject in school?

English and Media

57. Do you have any talents?

I can string a few words together and make pretty books, I can play the drums, I can spot a pretty boy at a 100 paces, I can sing all the words to all the songs from HSM 1 and 2, I can procrastinate and I can apply liquid eyeliner, and can accessorise really, really well.

63. Do you want to be famous one day?

What?!! You mean you've never heard of me?!!

73. What are you doing today?

Procrastinating - A LOT, returning emails, writing the next chapter of my book - well, that's what I should be doing!, making a compilation CD to inspire me to write and searching ebay - it's research 'k? Lola totally loves Ebay.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?

Why, Lola Love of course!

79. Last thing you cooked?

Sorry? I don't do cooking. I had shredded wheat for lunch - yummo.

82. last time you cried?
At Ugly Betty on Friday night... I thought it was meant to be a blimmin' comedy?!!

No comments: