Sunday, November 12, 2006

As I've got germs, I've had a day of TV and magazines - it's the only right and proper thing to do when you're ill.
I have watched a lot.
Starting with Popworld, I then discovered a programme on MTV called The Hills which is like Laguna Beach but in Hollywood - so bad, yet so good to watch...
I'm now watching that Make Me A model, fancy that Waz going home? He did seem a lil bit arrogant, but he was so easy on the eye, shame.

While all I'm doing is telly watchin', I have no exciting news to share so I've nicked Sam's quiz thingy - sucha sucker for these things...

1. Story behind your myspace song:
I heart HSM mostest, and Sam finally found it after days of us both searching so she let me nick it! "...I'm sooooaaaaaring..." What's not to love?

2. What month were you born in?
November - it is officially my b'day month right now!

3. Where do you live?
The Pink Palace, Portsmouth

D E S C R I B E Y O U R . .

4. Wallet:
I have two - not coz I have loads of money or anything, but my man bought me a cute-as wallet from Fossil in SanFran which I keep all my credit cards and stuff in, but I also have a yumsville Heidi Seeker cassette purse to keep all my change in too!

5. Dream car:
An old school pink nissan figaro - adorable - I'm saving up right now!

6. Toothbrush:
Pink - natch.

7. Jewelry worn daily:
nose ring, tounge stud, my engagement ring, two rings that the man has bought me and my watch - the rest is accessorised depending on the outfit!

8. Pillow Case:
cream jersey pillow cases - cosy anf warm for the winter - I have 4 sets!

9. Eyes:
Brown

10. Single or taken:
Taken, but still able to check out hotties - well, it would be rude not to!

11. Cologne/Perfume:
Hugo Boss Deep Red - dee-lish.

12. CD in stereo:
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black and My Chemical Romance - Black Parade

13. Piercings:
nose, tounge, 8 ear piercings

W H A T A R E Y O U . . .

14. Wearing:
Pink PJ's and pink fluffy socks - I'm ill, ok?

15. Wanting:
my nose to stop running and for a huge bar of chocolate to appear...

16. Something you are afraid of?
A world without pinkness - how awful would that be?

17. Do you like candles?
what a funny question?! Yep, I do...

18. Do you like the taste of blood?
how random... not particularly...

19. Do you believe in love?
Yes

20. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes

21. Do you sleep naked?
No, I love my pj's too much!

22. Do you like seafood?
hell, yeah - love it!

23. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes, normally I 'member the bad ones though. Boo.

24. Do you consider yourself a study freak?
I was! I was a complete geek girl, I am however proof that the whole studying lark pays off - I didn't do maths tho, maths sucks.

25. Do you like tattoos?
I do, I love, love, love them - I love them on me and on other people

26. Do you believe in miracles?
I'd like to, but I think you have to work to make the good things happen in your life

27. Do you burn easily in the sun?
I do. Boo.

28. Do you speak another language other than English?
French - not fluent, but I can deffo muddle through!

29. What's something you wish you could understand better?
How to save money and not spend it on superflous goodies!

30. Are you shy around a crush?
Oh no, I'm skirty flirty!

31. Last incoming call on your cell phone?
Vix - telling me that she had found her lost boyf. Phew!

32. What's your favorite restaurant?
Ooohh, there are too, too many - at the moment, I'm lovin' chez Swanksville, otherwise known as mr Swanksville's house, he's too good at the cookin' lark and beats any resturant, hands down!


33. Last time you swam in a pool?
I'm not happy about getting a pool that small children pee in.


34. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree?
Disagree - I'm team Britney all the way!

35. Music?
Too much to list...lovin' TT new single, Amy Winehouse,The Killers, The Pippettes...

36. What was the last thing you bought?
Grazia magazine

37. Does someone have a crush on you?
Johnny Depp obviously, but we've decided that neither of us are going to do anything about it, what with us both being in relationships and all!

38. What shoes are you wearing right now?
Pink fluffy slippers...

39. Do you have a garden?
Yes, it's the prettiest garden you'll ever see!

40. Where did Waldo go?
Who's Waldo? Is that like where's Wally?

41. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
The Guardian/High School Musical

42. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
Vix and I went to Martin's house for dinner, does that count? Other than that I went out with Susie last week to Strada, a posh Italian chain - the pizza is dee-lish...

43. Are you a good cook?
No, and I am very lucky that the man is a riddiculously good cook otherwise I would starve...

44. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don't drive, maybe I'll learn when I do!

45. Do the Chinese really use cats in their food?
?

46. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
I did, it was quite a cool black and red combo though!

47. Last thing you ate?
A special K bar

48. Think fast, who do you hate right now?
I don't hate anyone, but I dislike George Bush

49. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
my dad, he's out now though...

50. Where were you on Valentine's Day?
At home with my man watching Ghost - I love that film!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Loving the blog Miss C! And sorry to hear about your flu, but you have all my sympathy as I was not well last week either and it was every kind of sucky!

Glad to hear Stephen King went well, too - although I'm not sure I'd joke about falling planes either!

Missing you, get well soon xx