Thursday, November 02, 2006

So, did I miss the memo?
Because I was thinking Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat was a biblical story with sing-along-to songs - turns out it was camper than a row of pink tents at Christmas in Gaysville - j'adored it mostest! It was quite possibly the best afternoon I've had in like, oh, I don't know, forever?! It was the best!

Turns out H couldn't manage a whole 7 days worth of work and cried off this afternoon's performance, which, at first I was mildly aggravated by, but it turns out his understudy was a whole lot of cuteness so while I will still be writing a letter of complaint, I will be praising the fabness of his much cuter, easier on the eye, understudy in the process.

The show was just the best.

I did understand why Joseph's bro's got a bit annoyed with him and sold him to the Egyptians tho, he was one bad-ass showoff with that technicoloured coat of his y'know - braggin' bout how 'I look dashing, I look smart, I am a walking work of art...' To be fair tho, he really was working that coat, he looked hot to trot!

Anyway, I persuaded Mr Swanksville - who, you'll be pleased to know seems to have moved through his 'total diva' phase - to partake in some clapping, whooping and singing along, he was wearing Armani (see, he really is swanksville) and had previously been worried about the small child next to him getting ice cream on his threads, but even he couldn't resist a rousing rendition of 'Any dream will do' - paying particular attention to the 'ahhhh, ah's'.

It was really quite, quite fabulous!

No comments: