Monday, November 27, 2006



I can't believe I blogged yesterday without a mention of X factor.
Eton Road are out.
That's rude.
They were on Fern and Phil this morning but the man rang to discuss worky stuff with me and I couldn't think of an excuse fast enough as to why I couldn't speak to him.
Y'see, he thinks I do nothing all day, when actually I'm really the very busiest of bees - except for today when I did still have the TV on mid-morning. Well, I was emailing...
Whatev.
Anyway, my point was that I missed them. I could see their mouths moving but not hear a word that they said.
They looked cute though. I do like the one with the skinhead, I'm yet to establish his name, until then he shall be refered to as the 'one with the skinhead' 'k?

I'm all about Leona winning, but it just seems pretty pointless watching now. I like Ben but he thinks he's too cool for the X factor, that Ray is scaryness personified. I quite liked him at the start, but now he just scares me a bit and the Mcdoogals - wouldn't it be coolio-a-go-go if they won? I'd love, love, love them to do a Proclaimers tribute album.
That would be happy days.

On the subject of boybands - Take That are at number one - wohoo!

Now, I interview Mark Owen not so long back when he released his latest solo album and me, ever the optimist, was all 'So, do you think you'll ever get back together?' and he was completely adament that it would never hapen - I've got it on tape and everything!
Surprising how quickly the offer of fame and fortune can change your mind isn't it?
That said, I'm glad they're back together, I can't wait to hear their new stuff - it's on offer £7.95 on Play.com - I shall look forward to it coming through my postbox.
There was a time when I would of queued along with those crazy mccrazies who had queued since 6am Sunday morning to meet them today. Not now though, that is saved now saved for...I don't know who would I camp out for in the hope to meet?
Um...d'ya know, I just don't think I put anyone on that high a pedestal anymore - if that changes, I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'd camp out for Tim Burgess of the Charlatans, Tom from Keane and Caleb from the Kings of Leon.

Fact.

Can't wait for January, Miss Pink, new website sounds awesome!!