Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving - I heart America

I love the idea of a day of being thankful, why don't us Brits do it? You get to eat two Christmas-like dinners - mmmm and most importantly, you take time out to be thankful - what's not to love about that?

So, this is what I'm thankful for:

* my 1st book - thank you, thank you, thank you!
* the man, who despite regular visits to the boyfriend cupboard, I still dig on a daily basis...
* my friends for their love and support...
* Heidi Seeker accessories...
* being a writer...
* chocolate...
* the support of fellow writers...
* young people's endless ability to surprise you...
* the colour pink - and the fun it brings into my life
* Take That re-forming...
* pink champagne
* my ability to accesorise any outfit

And there are many, many more...What can I say? I'm a thankful girl

No comments: