Monday, November 13, 2006

my day...
I am still poorly, but don't worry I'm not looking for sympathy.
No, really I'm not.
But if anybody did want to send me grapes and chocolate do feel free!

I was totally prepared for another day of TV watching but, was then hit by the realisation that I wouldn't get paid if I didn't work, that's how it works when you're self-employed.
That sucks.
So I sat at my dining room table and attempted to work. I've done surprisingly well too. I did break at 12 coz I heard Jordan and Peter were on This Morning, I don't care what anyone says about Jordan. I think she rocks.
She's a hugely successful business woman, she's willing to give anything a try and while I may be the only one, I'll deffo be buying their album of duets. I mean, can you seriously think of anything more deliciously camp?
Exactly, no you can't.
They're adoreably cute together and I just love how over-the-top she is, she had what looked like an entire animal clipped to her head, which I'm assuming was a hair piece and huge-ass eyelashes for a daytime telly show. What's not to love about that?

Whilst working I also headed over to Heidiseeker.com, my site du jour, where I accidently ordered the new Pretty in Pink shopper which I justified to myself because it is so unbelievably huge that I will never need another bag ever again, which is, of course a lie, what with me being a girl in the world. I also accidently purchased a pair of trash girl gloves - they were just too cute not to buy. I plan on working my new Alabama-esque ensemble on my trip to Disneyland which is in a few weeks - wohoo!

I also checked over some gossip blogs that I subscribe to who informed me that...
Jude and Sienna have split, again.
Posh Spice doesn't drink water, only diet coke.
Nicole Kidman - Is she/isn't she?

My head is officially filled with fluff. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The culture office misses Lisa Clark, it's official. We're all wishing the sniffles away gorgeous lady!

Sarah, on behalf of Misses: Sally, Annette, Lorraine, Louise, Lydia, Vanessa and Norma.

Big pink kisses to you!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Heidi Seeker is now my new fave online shop. Darn that Chevmeister for linking to your site, and you for linking to them! ;o)